Welcome to Motion Dynamics Chiropractic!
Serving the Charleston area since 2017, helping thousands of patients take control of their lives through great habits and continual care. Our tailored treatment plans correspond with your individual needs. Whether you're wanting to keep up with the kids, improve your golf swing or make it thourgh the workday without pain, Dr. Adams will get you back doing what you love with the people you love.
As an Applied Kinesiologist (AK) and Chiropractor, Dr Adams uses natural herbs and supplements combined with proven adjustments and functional medicine techiques to improve the whole you. On top of becoming pain free many of our patients have a more restful sleep, balanced mood, freed from digestive discomfort and fatigued just to name a few. We accept insurance and have very competitive cash rates so the care you need is affordable and not another burden. Come and see what your friends and neighbors have already discovered and get ready to have your life back. Office Tour with Dr. Adams!
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Matt Adams is our chiropractor. His mission is to relieve pain and promote total body health in all of his patients. Dr. Adams is Board Certified in Applied Kinesiology and is currently working toward a Diploma in Nutrition, setting a solid foundation for his work in promoting overall health.
Cori Ann Harris-Adams is our myotherapist. Her focus is muscle pain. As a graduate of the Parker College of Chiropractic's School of Massage, she is a highly-trained and experienced provider with experience in a wide range of massage techniques and applications.
Motion Dynamics Chiropractic provides several services, all with the goal of reducing your pain, improving your range of motion, and enhancing your body’s natural healing process. Services we offer include:
- Chiropractic Care: Dr. Adams will use a combination of different Chiropractic techniques to help with pain and joint restriction. He is trained with traditional hands-on adjustments as well as gentle soft adjusting techniques. This allows him to provide the proper treatment for each individual.
- Corrective Exercises: Certain exercises can help you regain and maintain good muscle function. We can help you set up an exercise routine that will safely and comfortably get you back to ideal health.
- Nutritional Counseling: Nutrition impacts every aspect of your health. Dr. Adams will be able to determine nutritional deficiencies or therapeutic needs to help you get better quicker and more efficiently. He is trained in Nutritional Neurological Muscle Testing which allows him to test how your nervous system responds to foods, herbs, chemicals, etc... to better understand what’s keeping you down and how to get moving again.
- Massage Therapy: Hands-on care relieves muscle pain, promotes relaxation, and increases flexibility.
- Applied Kinesiology: This non-invasive system of evaluating your body function can give you insight into how to improve your overall body health. Dr. Adams has been certified for over 10 years and has helped thousands through this unique neurological Chiropractic approach.
- Soft Tissue Therapies: Ultrasound, Electrical Stim, Cold Laser, and Myofascial work can be used in conjunction with treatment to enhance your healing capacity.
- Spinal Decompression: Decompression tables can be used very effectively for disc bulges, joint degeneration, and nerve pain like sciatica.
- Free Health Lectures: Dr. Adams offers lectures on a variety of health-related topics. You can join us for monthly in-house lectures or hire Dr. Adams to speak to your organization.
What Conditions Do We Treat?
Motion Dynamics Chiropractic treats many kinds of muscle and pain-causing conditions. These conditions can be triggered by joint problems, muscle tightness, stress, infections, and nutritional deficiencies. We treat joint and muscle pain in different parts of the body, whether from an injury or a chronic condition, through Chiropractic care and nutrition by utilizing Applied Kinesiology. This approach can be used with anything with from intense athletes to small children and anything in between.
Chiropractor in Charleston, SC
If you believe you would benefit from chiropractic care, Motion Dynamic Chiropractic is ready to assist you. For more information on how we might assist you or to schedule an appointment, call us at (843) 766-1255. Dr. Adams guest appearances on the radio with a leading Health and Wellness Expert Dr. Tom Roselle On Dr. Tome Roselle Live!