Welcome to Motion Dynamics Chiropractic!
Here at Motion Dynamics Chiropractic, we are dedicated to serving Charleston, SC and surrounding areas through affective natural, wholistic, and personable Chiropractic care. Our goal is to understand your needs whether it be pain, fatigue, or just a desire to be the best you. We help you get your life back in motion. Motion is the key word because it applies to all aspects of your health. Through Chiropractic and Applied Kinesiology, we are able to help get motion back in to your joints and help get you moving in the direction of your greatest health potential. Office Tour with Dr. Adams!
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Matt Adams is our chiropractor. His mission is to relieve pain and promote total body health in all of his patients. Dr. Adams is Board Certified in Applied Kinesiology and is currently working toward a Diploma in Nutrition, setting a solid foundation for his work in promoting overall health.
Cori Ann Harris-Adams is our myotherapist. Her focus is muscle pain. As a graduate of the Parker College of Chiropractic's School of Massage, she is a highly-trained and experienced provider with experience in a wide range of massage techniques and applications.
Motion Dynamics Chiropractic provides several services, all with the goal of reducing your pain, improving your range of motion, and enhancing your body’s natural healing process. Services we offer include:
- Chiropractic Care: Dr. Adams will use a combination of different Chiropractic techniques to help with pain and joint restriction. He is trained with traditional hands-on adjustments as well as gentle soft adjusting techniques. This allows him to provide the proper treatment for each individual.
- Corrective Exercises: Certain exercises can help you regain and maintain good muscle function. We can help you set up an exercise routine that will safely and comfortably get you back to ideal health.
- Nutritional Counseling: Nutrition impacts every aspect of your health. Dr. Adams will be able to determine nutritional deficiencies or therapeutic needs to help you get better quicker and more efficiently. He is trained in Nutritional Neurological Muscle Testing which allows him to test how your nervous system responds to foods, herbs, chemicals, etc... to better understand what’s keeping you down and how to get moving again.
- Massage Therapy: Hands-on care relieves muscle pain, promotes relaxation, and increases flexibility.
- Applied Kinesiology: This non-invasive system of evaluating your body function can give you insight into how to improve your overall body health. Dr. Adams has been certified for over 10 years and has helped thousands through this unique neurological Chiropractic approach.
- Soft Tissue Therapies: Ultrasound, Electrical Stim, Cold Laser, and Myofascial work can be used in conjunction with treatment to enhance your healing capacity.
- Spinal Decompression: Decompression tables can be used very effectively for disc bulges, joint degeneration, and nerve pain like sciatica.
- Free Health Lectures: Dr. Adams offers lectures on a variety of health-related topics. You can join us for monthly in-house lectures or hire Dr. Adams to speak to your organization.
What Conditions Do We Treat?
Motion Dynamics Chiropractic treats many kinds of muscle and pain-causing conditions. These conditions can be triggered by joint problems, muscle tightness, stress, infections, and nutritional deficiencies. We treat joint and muscle pain in different parts of the body, whether from an injury or a chronic condition, through Chiropractic care and nutrition by utilizing Applied Kinesiology. This approach can be used with anything with from intense athletes to small children and anything in between.
Chiropractor in Charleston, SC
If you believe you would benefit from chiropractic care, Motion
Dynamic Chiropractic is ready to assist you. For more information
on how we might assist you or to schedule an appointment, call us
at (843) 766-1255.
Dr. Adams guest
appearances on the radio with a leading Health and Wellness Expert
Dr. Tom Roselle On Dr. Tome Roselle Live!