Welcome to Motion Dynamics Chiropractic!
At Motion Dynamics Chiropractic, we have years of experience providing residents of Charleston, SC, and the surrounding areas with natural and effective chiropractic care. When you first visit our office, our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to determine the root cause of your discomfort. We will use this information to create a chiropractic care plan tailored to your needs.
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Matt Adams is our chiropractor. His mission is to relieve pain and promote total body health in all of his patients. Dr. Adams is Board Certified in Applied Kinesiology and is currently working toward a Diploma in Nutrition, setting a solid foundation for his work in promoting overall health.
Cori Ann Harris-Adams is our myotherapist. Her focus is muscle pain. As a graduate of the Parker College of Chiropractic's School of Massage, she is a highly-trained and experienced provider with experience in a wide range of massage techniques and applications.
Motion Dynamics Chiropractic provides several services, all with the goal of reducing your pain, improving your range of motion, and enhancing your body’s natural healing process. Services we offer include:
- Chiropractic Care: Dr. Adams will use traditional chiropractic techniques to relieve your pain.
- Corrective Exercises: Certain exercises can help you regain and maintain good muscle function. We can help you set up an exercise routine that will safely and comfortably get you back to ideal health.
- Nutritional Counseling: Nutrition impacts every aspect of your health. Our staff will help you determine what your nutritional needs are and how you can meet them.
- Massage Therapy: Hands-on care relieves muscle pain, promotes relaxation, and increases flexibility.
- Applied Kinesiology: This non-invasive system of evaluating your body function can give you insight into how to improve your overall body health.
- Free Health Lectures: Dr. Adams offers lectures on a variety of health-related topics. You can join us for monthly in-house lectures or hire Dr. Adams to speak to your organization.
What Conditions Do We Treat?
Motion Dynamics Chiropractic treats many different kinds of pain-causing conditions. Muscle pain in different parts of the body, whether from an injury or a chronic condition, is a common condition. We also treat muscle tension and various spinal conditions. Our chiropractor will work with you to identify and address any musculoskeletal dysfunction you are experiencing.
Chiropractor in Charleston, SC
If you believe you would benefit from chiropractic care, Motion Dynamic Chiropractic is ready to assist you. For more information on how we might assist you or to schedule an appointment, call us at (843) 766-1255.